Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July!!


Hi Girlies,
Happy 4th of July! The 4th is one of our favorite holidays :)
 We are so grateful for a free country to live in...and 
who doesn't love hot-dogs, flags, volleyball, ice-cream & FIREWORKS!!!


*ENJOY*


We all tried to wear something red :)

It was early this morning & most of us were together.

Tessa was enjoying a healthy breakfast of frozen blackberries.

Taylor was catching up on blogging & emails.

Tonya was reading and hanging out with Milo!

Taylor: "Hey Guys, I just got an email from Tamara...She said she is having a great time with her family but misses us :)"   


Tessa: "Aww I wish Tamara was able to stay and celebrate the 4th with us, but she needed a vacation."
Tonya: "Yeah! By the way what are we going to do for the 4th? In Chicago me and my mom would go and watch fireworks over Navy Pier."

Tessa: "OH YAY! MY family always has this big cook-out."

Tonya: "What about you Taylor?"
 
Taylor: "Never mind because listen to what I found...There is going to be a free firework show tonight at Heritage Park! Do you want to go?"

Tonya & Tessa: "OH YAY"

*BARK*

Tonya: "HAHA! DO you want to go to MILO?"


So we grabbed a picnic blanket, camera, picked up some shakes & drove to the park.


The Fireworks were awesome!!!

*ENJOY*











I hope you enjoyed the fireworks...We sure did :)

What did you do for the 4th?


God Bless


5 comments:

  1. Wow! That was a super cute and creative post! I am meeting with family for the Fourth of July! :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your fireworks pictures! They are so amazing! :) I had a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Hope you have fun!
    AB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment is late, but oh well XD I love the photos of the fireworks! So creative!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete