Thursday, July 3, 2014

Blackberry Picking!

Hi Guys, 
Today Tessa, Milo, & I went Blackberry picking. We have tons of wild blackberry bushes growing around here so we just grabbed a basket and headed out :)

*ENJOY*

Tessa, Milo, & Me

Blackberry bushes.

Juicy Blackberries....YUM!!

 


Tonya: "WOW! Tessa look at these....I'm going to pick more then you!"

Tessa: "HA! Look at all the ones I found!"





*PICKING*

At the end of the day we had a good basket full!

Best Friends Forever!

YUM!


Anyway, even though blackberries are good eaten frozen, we are thinking of making some of these tasty goodies!


Blackberry Almond Bread
 
Blackberry Popsicles
 Blackberry Muffins
 Blackberry Smoothie


Are you hungry yet?
LOL!

Do you like Blackberries?

Which of these blackberry sweets look the best to you?


TTYL




4 comments:

  1. Yes, I am hungry!! I like the smoothie. Do I like blackberries? Of course! I like any fruit!!

    ~ Mint

    Ps. Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! I need to go berry picking before the seasons over. Beautiful photos! It has been so cloudy lately I can't take any good ones.
    Bye!,
    Zoë from - Glowyzoe.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of when I went blackberry picking with my friends on a summer retreat at our church. They were SOO good!

    ReplyDelete