Tuesday, July 1, 2014

International Joke Day

Hey Girlies, Tamara here.

Guess what day it is???? 
It's international Joke day! 
Yep that's right.  If anyone knows me I love jokes (even the corny ones) so this is my kind of day :D So tell somebody your favorite joke today...OR if you don't have one, pick some out of my favorite jokes list.

*ENJOY*


1. 
Do you know what the lettuce asked the radish? Let us be best friends?
And what did the radish answer? You naughty thing, you make me reddish!


2. 
Knock, Knock
Who's there?
Ketchup.
Ketchup who?
Ketchup to me if you can, I have your wallet.


3.
Did you hear about the elephant who was always left out of things and thus felt irrelephant?


4.
A: What do you call a group of musical pigs?
Q: An oinkestra!


5. 
Q: Why couldn't the pony sing?
A: Because he's a little hoarse.


6.
Q: What did the windmill say when she met her favorite movie star?
A: "Nice to meet you. I'm a BIG FAN!"

 
7.
What did the polar bear say when they saw tourists in sleeping bags?
“Mmmm, sandwiches!”


8.
The sergeant-major growled at the young soldier: “I didn’t see you at camouflage training this morning.”
“Thank you very much, sir.”


9.
A guy called a budget airline to book a flight. The operator asked: “How many people area traveling? “How should I know?” said the man. “It’s your plane!”


10.
A deer was trying to cross a busy road but the traffic was very heavy. After waiting unsuccessfully for a few minutes, a bear walked past and said: “Excuse me, there’s a zebra crossing a bit further along the road.” The deer said, “Well, I hope he’s having better luck than I am!


So what is your favorite joke?
What is your favorite joke out of this list? 

See ya later!



1 comment:

  1. Lol! I'm cracking up! #s 2,3,4,5,7,&8 are so funny! Lol oinkistra!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete