Sunday, June 15, 2014

It's Father's Day!!!!!!

Hi Tessa here!
All my friends had already sent their well thought through Father's Day letters to their dads yesterday, and as always I waited until the last minute. 


Tessa: "AHHH, today's Father's Day and I haven't got my card made yet."

So I jumped on my computer to get some ideas off Pinterest and to ask my mom about my Dad's favorite colors.


Then I grabbed a pen, blank card, and some crayons.



Then I designed the front. (Note: I am not a very good artist.)


Wrote down a sweet letter inside to my awesome Dad!


Then colored it!


TA DA it's done!!!!


then I headed out....


and mailed it!



Phew! I am glad I was able to pull it off on time.

I am so thankful for my Dad. He is the most hard working, loving, kind, and awesome Dad ever!!!
Love you Dad!!!


So girls, don't forget to write your Dad a Father's Day card today!


XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment