Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Roller-Blading with my friend Caroline


 Hi it's Tamara,

Today I met up with my good friend Caroline to go roller-blading. I have just bought a pair of skates and started roller-blading and asked Caroline if she could give me some tips because she has been rollerblading since she was little :)

Me and Caroline
We had a great time laughing, skating, and.....
Chatting

I was getting really good (thanks to Caroline) and saw a big hill that looked like fun.



Tamara: "Hey, Caroline look at this hill....Why don't we skate down it?"


Caroline: "I don't think so, Tamara, it looks really steep and rocky."


Tamara: "Oh come on, it will be fun....Yipeeeeee!!!!!'

I was doing fine until my skate hit a rock and I went flying into the rocky ditch.

*scream*
Tamara: "Caroline!!! Help!!!  I'm falling!!!"


Good thing Caroline kept her wits about her and came to my rescue.

Caroline: "I'm here Tamara....Grab my hand!"


Caroline was able to pull me to safety!

Tamara: "Thank you Caroline!!! I promise to listen to you from now on!"


I'm so glad I have friend like Caroline.

Besides my small scrape, it was a fun and wonderful day roller-blading with my friend!

So girls, don't do something clumsy or dangerous without thinking it through because you might get seriously hurt :/

Do you like going roller-blading with your friends?


See ya later!

5 comments:

  1. Cute photo story! I've never gone roller blading before. :0( That's another thing I should put on my summer bucket list! Love the Rollar blades and Carloline's hat!!
    Bye!,
    Zoë from - Glowyzoe.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH you should totally put it on your BL! You would love roller-blading...It's awesome!

      Thank you I love them too!

      Delete
  2. I haven't gone rollerblading for a long time, but it is fun!
    Tamara, what kind of of shirt are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is one of my favorite things!

      Tamara is actually wearing the Amazing Allysen Doll outfit (LOL!) I had Allysen but her legs broke so I just kept the clothes for my other dolls!

      Here is the link to Allysen and her outfit I'm wearing.
      http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Allysen-Interactive-Playmate-Doll/dp/B000EMSKTC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403843771&sr=8-2&keywords=amazing+allyson+doll

      Thanks for your comment don't forget to follow!

      Delete
  3. Awesome photo story and great pictures!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete