Friday, June 27, 2014

Taylor's OOTD

Hi! 

Today I am posting pictures of my Outfit Of The Day. I got this outfit for my Birthday HERE!

*Enjoy*


Full Picture of my outfit
 Leather boots (they recently started peeling :/ )!
 Red jacket
 Outfit without the jacket
 closer look
 I did my hair in to two braids today...I really like it!
 Closer look at the tie strings in the front of my dress.
 Silver hoop earrings.


I really like this picture (New profile pic?)


  This is a very comfortable and fashionable outfit that fits me nicely and also American Girls (bonus!).

I have looked everywhere but it looks like you can only buy this outfit with the Karito Kids Pita doll (oh well) :/


So what do you think?



See you later!




2 comments:

  1. Fab outfit! That should be your new profile picture!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mint!

    Really?!?! I'm still thinking about but leaning toward this one :)

    ReplyDelete