Saturday, June 7, 2014

Let's Climb A Tree!

This morning I took Tamara to my favorite climbing tree. I was trying to get her over her fear of heights!

*walking*
 Taylor: "Just up this hill and then we're there!"

 Taylor: "Here's the tree!"

Tamara: "Why don't you climb up first Taylor."
Taylor: "OK!"
 *climbing*
 Taylor: Ok Tamara I'm up now your turn."
 Tamara: "Actually now that I think about it I'll just sit down here. That tree is really tall."
 Taylor: "Tamara!! Come on, the view is beautiful just don't look down."
 Tamara: "OK OK! I'll do it!
*climbing*

Soon we were at the top!



Taylor: "Isn't it worth it?"
Tamara: "Yeah! Lets go climb another tree!"

I'm so glad Tamara is not afraid of heights anymore and I know she is too! 
Are you afraid of heights?


See you later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment