Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's The First Day of Summer!!!!





Hi Girlies, Tonya here.
So today is the first day of Summer!!! WooHoo!!!
Phew! Spring flew by :p
Anyway, I decided to go on a walk with Milo and pick some summer flowers along the way.

*ENJOY*

Milo and me

Here are some of the flowers I found.



 This was a pretty flower but a little to prickly. Ouch!


 



 Milo was getting a little tired so we stopped and rested by this beautiful tree.


 *walking*


WARNING! POISON IVY!!!!!

More Flowers.



 

 I love Daisies!



I was thrilled to discover some ripening blackberries on my walk. My friends and I will have to come back and pick them soon!

 and more flowers....


 



 Well by the time my walk was over I had a beautiful bouquet of flowers :)

They looked beautiful on our table!

Do you like flowers?
Do you have some that grow around your house?

If so what kind is your favorite?


TTYL

2 comments: