Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tonya's New Pet

Hey, guys, Tonya here!
Today was a beautiful, cloudy, spring day, so I decided to go jogging instead of going shopping with my friends! Anyway, I was just jogging along when I heard a dog yelp and a car speed away!

*jogging*

*yelp*
*car zooms away*
Tonya: " What was that?"

A stray dog had been hit.
 Tonya: "Oh you poor thing!"
 Tonya: " I am going to take you home and fix you up."


2 hours later.........


Tonya: "There you go, little guy! In a few weeks you will be as good as new!! I think I will name you Milo!
Good thing I studying to be a vet, or you would have been in bad shape."

Just then the girls got back!

Taylor: "We're back!"
Tamara: "You should have come, Tonya."
Tessa: "Is that a DOG!???!!!"
  
Tonya: "Yes he was hit by a speeding car this morning and I fixed him up! I was actually thinking of keeping him, but because we live together I was going to ask you first!"

 Girls: "OF COURSE! WE LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!"

 Tonya: " Oh thank you! I have always wanted a dog!"


2 weeks later....

*door opens*
Tonya: "Milo I'm back from my class!!!!"
 *dog barks with happiness*
Tonya: "OK OK Milo!....I'm glad  to see you too!"


I love my new dog Milo, and I think he loves me too!

Do you have any Dogs?

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment